mee

mee
adorable

Sunday, December 27, 2009

ugh. i just ate dinner. i feel like im gonna explode. is that possible? anyway... my family got food from a local Chinese restaurant and my mom got these special drinks. theyre these carbonated drinks in glass bottles from chhina or japan...somewhere oriental. the last time i had them was when i was at a different restaurant. of course all of this thinking caused a flash back. I thought of the time at was at that particulart restaurant. and at that place with me were my parents. and Jeff..... we each had one of those soda things. each one has a blue marble inside. Afterwards we went to his house and broke the glass bottles to get to the marbles inside. i dont know where my marble is. but i dont care. its not like i kept anything near by that reminds me of him. its all in a brown paper bag shoved under my bed. where it rots away like any memory ive had of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment